Doddridge County Health Department will be closed today in observance of Veteran’s Day. If you have a medical emergency please call 9-1-1
Family Planning & Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Clinics
August 22, 2023
September 12, 2023
October 10, 2023
November 14, 2023
December 12, 2023
Clinic starts at 8am and is on a first come first serve basis, with the last check in at 9:30 am. Please call 304-873-1531 to schedule an appointment or for more information.
The WV Family Planning Program is more than just birth control; we provide birth control methods, pregnancy testing, and counseling to eligible individuals. We can also help you decide when to have a bay and when to wait. These important decisions help keep you and your family healthy! We also provide medical screening services for your overall health and reproductive health, including screening for infections and certain types of cancer. This can help you discover health problems and receive referrals or treatment.
The West Virginia Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program (WVBCCSP) is a comprehensive public health program that helps uninsured or underinsured women gain access to breast and cervical cancer screening services. Screening and early detection reduces death rates, improves treatment options, and greatly increases survival.
DODDRIDGE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT REDUCED BLOOD ANALYSIS
LOCATION: DODDRIDGE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
60 PENNYSLVANIA STREET WEST UNION, WV 26456
Wednesday, November 15, 2023, 8am to 11am
12 Hour Fasting is necessary for accurate results for most blood analysis. Blood analysis results will be faxed to your doctor free of charge. If you would like to receive a copy of your results, please bring a self-addressed stamped envelope or you may also purchase a stamped envelope for the cost of postage.
EXECUTIVE PROFILE ($40)- INCLUDES CHEMISTRIES, LIPID PANEL, THYROID PANEL, CBC/DIFF/PLT
- CHEMISTRIES (Glucose, Uric Acid, BUN, Creatinine, eGFR, BUN/Creatine Ratio, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Calcium, Phosphorus, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, Bilirubin, Total Alkaline Phosphatase, LDH, AST (SGOT), ALT (SGPT), GGT, Iron)
- LIPIDS (Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, VLDL, LDL, Total Cholesterol/HDL Ratio)
- THYROID PANEL (TSH, Thyroxine (T4), T3 Uptake, Free Thyroxine Index)
- CBC WITH DIFF (WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, hematocrit, MCV, MCHC, RDW, Platelets, Neutrophils, Lymphs, Monocytes, Eos, Basos Neutrophils Absolute, Lymphs Absolute, Monocytes Absolute, Eos Absolute, Baso Absolute)
HEMAGLOBIN A1C ($25 OR COMBINED WITH EXECUTIVE PROFILE OR LIPID PANEL $15)
- Used primarily to assess glucose control in insulin-dependent diabetics whose glucose levels are very labile and in whom single blood glucose measurements may not accurately reflect the level of control present over the preceding few weeks.
LIPID PANEL ($30) – Included in Executive Profile (DO NOT LIST IF HAVING EXECUTIVE PROFILE DONE)
ARTHRITIS SCREENING TEST ($20 OR COMBINED WITH EXECUTIVE PROFILE OR LIPID PANEL $10)
- Used to aid in the diagnosis and prognosis of arthritic disorders.
PSA ($25 OR COMBINED WITH EXECUTIVE PROFILE OR LIPID PANEL $15)
- Monitoring tool to detect possible prostate cancer.
VITAMIN D-25 ($50 OR COMBINED WITH EXECUTIVE PROFILE OR LIPID PANEL $40)
- Important for calcium stabilization and bone health.
COLON CANCER SCREENING KIT ($5)
A take-home kit. Return to the Health Department or physician’s office for testing
Doddridge County Health Department will be closed today in observance of Thanksgiving Day. If you have a medical emergency please call 9-1-1